Wednesday, June 25, 2014

oh am so sorry

i am so sorry for not being writing in my blog for sooooo  loooonggg...
uwhaaa..uwhaaa
i feel so sad for seeing my blog abandoned like this...
sebenarnya terlalu banyak perkara yang berlaku..seribu satu macam perkara:
- bermula dengan my mom getting sick and admitted for a month and half for her kidney problem..siannya ke mak!! adik sayangg mak!!


- my work getting started with new textbook (new curriculum) project menyebabkan kami kena out station dan buat tinjauan, focus group discussions and all the papers to be presented to the higher ranking departments

-and i signed up for my higher education level in Madinah International University....makanya uwhaaa!!! bergelumanglah dengan segala nota, forums and assignments plus the exams ohhh...cari penyakit!!

No comments:

My mom passed away

2 Ramadhan bersamaan 18 Mei 2018 bonda pergi meninggalkan bumi yang fana' ini..setelah berjuang selama beberapa hari di hospital akib...